An exciting new opportunity to join a strategic marketing agency who work with a number of FMCG brands as a Senior Innovation Planner, working on one of their high-profile alcoholic drink accounts.
As Senior Innovation Planner, you will be creating new and ground-breaking ideas across multiple sectors as well as continuously bringing new clients to the company.
This London based company specialise in capturing the true motivations behind brands that keep the consumer excited and continuously engaged with a focus on brand positioning and innovation.
As Senior Innovation Planner your responsibilities will be:
- Optimising consumer and market insight data to develop more vivid and expressive brand positions and innovation
- Fully understanding the brands you are working with, and confident in how they fit into the lives of the consumers
- Working with creative and visual tools to promote the brands you are working on
- Presenting brand plans and client proposals to internal and external stakeholders
To be a successful Senior Innovation Planner you will:
- Previous experience working in an agency focussing on brand strategy or innovation
- Commercially minded
- Confident presenting key brand concepts from a strong insight backing
- Able to handle conflicting workloads and deadlines
If this sounds like you are you are ready to work with a leading agency working with some much loved brands, then apply to Lime Talent Today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.