Senior Fund Accountant
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Fund Solutions are looking to recruit a qualified fund accountant with alternative investment funds experience to join their growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 3-5 years PQE and possess strong technical accounting, interpersonal and communication skills. The role is responsible for all aspects of fund administration and accounting, including the review of detailed accounting information relating to a portfolio of alternative investment.Job Description
• Review net asset value calculations, cash reports, revenue projections, AIC or other industry returns, in accordance with business policies and procedures and within the required timeframe.
• Administer alternative investment funds, accounting and income information for a portfolio of clients.
• Review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable, in accordance with documented business policies and procedures and within the required timeframe.
• Thorough understanding of all fund administration activities including corporate actions, fund structures and resulting accounting entries.
• Prepare/review half year and full year accounts together with related information.
• Attend client company board and management meetings as required.
• Effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes.
• Regularly review Service Level Agreements and update as appropriate.
• Take the lead with allocated clients and auditors, dealing with all queries and escalate as appropriate.
• Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision.
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
• Knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS as applied to the alternative investment funds industry.
• Extensive fund accounting experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Previous experience of Yardi Voyager and/or Simcorp Dimenson.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"