Do you strive to be part of an organisation that develops cutting edge technologies for companies such as Samsung and Intel?
Due to impressive periods of growth a world leader in Electrical and Mechanical management systems is actively seeking a Firmware Engineer to join their expanding R&D team.
This £Multi-billion organisation offer fantastic internal career development opportunities and is based in Eastbourne and commutable from Brighton, Bexhill and Hastings.
The key responsibilities for Firmware Engineer job will be:
* Capture and analyse requirements
* Generate a formal software requirements document
* Generate top-level software architecture and design documents
* Make recommendations on processor architectures, software languages, operating-systems & software tool sets
The requirements/experience for Firmware Engineer job will be:
* Must have a strong working knowledge of the C programming language
* Some familiarity with other languages would be an advantage: e.G. C++ or Python
* Must be experienced in writing software for standard Linux builds such as Yocto, Raspbian or others
* Must have a broad familiarity with electronic components typically containing programmable registers: e.G. ADC, DAC, UARTs, analogue and digital I/O devices
* A good understanding of electronic circuits would be a significant advantage
If you are interested in the Firmware Engineer opportunity/job (based in Eastbourne and commutable from Brighton, Bexhill and Hastings) Please send a CV to or call Dale Barnett on
Visit and follow Redline Group