The role is part of the finance group and is responsible for the preparation, analysis and review of financial models required by the business to make informed decisions based on sound economic and financial analysis. Key deliverables include the provision of robust project finance models for the purposes of investment decisions, corporate consolidated models for portfolio management, and the provision of relevant analysis for Board papers and presentations
- Production and maintenance of financial models to support all business requirements
- Project finance and hedging support, including economic analysis, coordination and liaison with lenders/hedging providers
- Support around project due diligence
- Maintain key data and information to support the business for areas of responsibility including sector and competitor fundamentals, ongoing analysis of markets and country evaluations
- Post-acquisition asset management support, including updated forecast financial models and budget support where required.
- Assistant in preparation of board papers
- Ad hoc financial modelling/analysis