This is an excellent opportunity to join the growing team of a household name retail brand as a senior financial analyst in their London offices.
Our client is seeking a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has a proven track record of driving forward a retail brand with their analytical skills.
- Partnering the EU and NA Directors in creating a profit-centric culture in order to drive the performance of the company from a financial standpoint
- Implementing scalable process improvements as the brand looks to increase in size
- Business partnering across all areas of the business
- Taking ownership of the P+L through partnering with Brand Finance function, supporting the delivery of the month-end processes
- Ownership of monthly forecasts and analysis process for the brand as well as the budget process
- Create and maintain the 5 year business strategy plan for the company
- FP&A or Business Analyst experience in a retail setting
- Experience in both e-commerce and standard retail outlets
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel user as well as a track record of picking up new systems
Our client is looking to hire now, so if you are a qualified accountant with an FP&A or Analytic background then please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.