A brilliant job has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant within a large international company.
What will it entail?
• Managing the fixed assets registers
• Controlling lease accounting
• Handling all tax accounting including monthly tax accruals, monthly reconciliation and payments
• Administering GR / IR accounting – working closely with accounts payable, purchasing and business support
• Managing operating expense including positing accruals, prepayments and recharges
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Supporting the statutory accounting team
• Assisting with adhoc financial projects
What experience & skills do I need?
• You should be able to demonstrate relevant working experience
• Experience of US GAAP and SOX
• You should be studying for CIMA / ACCA / CAC or an equivalent qualification or be qualified by experience
• Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
What’s in it for me?
• A competitive salary
• Company performance and individual performance related bonuses
• Good pension scheme
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Childcare vouchers
• On-site parking
• Life assurance & critical illness cover
• On-site restaurant
NB: Because of the rural location of this business, it is essential you have your own transport.
For more information, contact Natasha Papuga on 01926 331329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job