£400 - £500
This Leading Private Equity firm based in Central London is currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to cover a Maternity Leave. They are a true market leader in the sector and have an enviable reputation for excellence. This is an exceptional opportunity to join this firm and one that will add enormously to your experience and reputation.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the role will be focused on leading the reporting process and undertaking the regulatory commitments. A knowledge of the regulatory reporting landscape will be a real advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reports for review. Including quarterly CRDIV returns, annual ICAAPs, resolution and recovery plans
- Keeping on top of new regulatory standards that impact our regulated entity
- Preparation of quarterly EMEA regulatory summary for submission to the board
- Preparation of monthly management packs - balance sheet reconciliations, transfer pricing, variance analysis etc. for review.
- Contributing to the preparation of annual financial statements and working with auditors to ensure statutory deadlines are achieved
As the ideal candidate you will have an excellent track record within a recognised financial services business. You will be a fully qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CAANZ with experience of preparing the statutory accounts (UK GAAP) and audit process. You will have a good understanding of the UK regulatory environment and new prudential regime for investment firms, including preparing/contributing to CRDIV quarterly submissions, ICAAPs, Resolution and Recovery plans. You will have a good academic background and be a first-class communicator.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'