First Place Finance are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join an international business on the outskirts of Wakefield.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA / ACA /ACCA and reporting to the Divisional Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting with the efficient delivery of budgets and forecasts
- Analysing business performance
- Presenting financial information to key stakeholders across the business
- Implementing and driving KPI reporting
- Reconciling fixed assets
- Assisting with external and internal audit requirements
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Reviewing systems and procedures
- Managing intercompany invoicing
- Assisting with various projects
- Overseeing team members
This is an extremely hands on role, therefore candidates must be able to work on their own inititative as well as part of a small team.
In return a competitive benefits package is on offer including company bonus, private health insurance and free parking.