Senior Finance Manager
Vargo is recruiting a Senior Finance Manager for an international organisation based in Caerphilly. The role will report into the Head of Finance and become part of the senior management team for this fast-paced and rapidly-growing business. A key element to the Finance Manager position is managing a team of circa 15 people within a Shared Service Centre (SSC) Environment. You will be a key figure in dealing with any technical queries and working closely with Commercial Finance Business Partners which are based across various UK sites.
This role will suit an individual who enjoys managing teams of people and working in a busy and ever-changing environment. You will have a significant impact on the success and the future shape of the finance team.
This role will suit someone from a technical finance background who wants to manage a team. Although this role holds a Finance Managers job title it would be the equivalent of a Finance Controller in a smaller business.
Overview of the role:
- Managing a team of circa 15 people
- Key point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Attending senior management meetings to help shape the finance team, the processes, and systems
- Ensuring that month-end deadlines are met and reported accurately
- Liaising with other senior managers
- Review & sign off monthly reporting
- Co-ordinate & consolidate the Tax, VAT, Intrastat and PSA
- Improve reporting/accounting processes and procedures
- Provide information for year-end audit and answer any queries as needed
- Support the hiring, training and development of the team
- Carry out performance development meetings for members of the team
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CGMA
- Experience of and enjoys managing a team
- Previous process and system change experience
- Strong communicator
- Has worked in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Contributory company pension
- 25 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Budget towards training
- Excellent career opportunities onsite and within the wider group
- Free Parking
- Easily accessible on public transport
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"