Our Client, an international retail business are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to help drive performance and profitability through analysis, insight and business partnering.
This role is most suitable for a true finance business partner, capable of dealing with stakeholders at the highest levels. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to present and articulate financial information and complex ideas simply and concisely.
- Partner key individuals in the business, providing insightful financial analysis
- Detail and report key drivers of both the store and online performances
- Update route costing model as appropriate building route costs for new business
- Drive the budget and forecast for all online and store costs
- Assess and challenge current plans and forecasts to ensure the most profitable channel
- Support with costings on any potential new business opportunities
- Assess/scrutinise business cases from operations and support on the financials
- Review processes, identify and implement improvements
Desired Skills & Experience
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified with circa 5 years PQE
- Proven commercial finance skills gained within a Logistics, Retail, FMCG, E-Commerce business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Advanced organisational skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Dynamic, driven and confident
- Problem solving skills and a solutions provider.
- Previous management experience
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
- Commercial Finance
- business partner