My client is looking for a talented Senior Finance Business Partner to join a high performing commercial team based in North West London. You will become part of a well-known Hospitality group who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a finance professional with scope for both progression and development whilst working alongside the MD and CFO in a leading commercial finance role.
- Collaborating with different areas of the business and proactively challenge performance, driving change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Build and develop strong and trusting relationships with all key stakeholders, including the commercial finance team and non finance personnel across the business
- Manage the end to forecasting and budgeting process for Sales & gross contribution
- Build and refine the P+L model with full ownership
- Risk modelling and investment analysis
- Play a key role within finance for various projects, coordinating with Commercial teams and Group Finance to ensure tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
Restaurant or Hospitality experience
- Previous experience in a commercial finance role
- Multi Site
- Luxury Retail
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'