Peterborough: Cambridgeshire: - The One Group has been engaged by a household name with large offices in Peterborough, to recruit a Senior finance Analyst for an 18 month FTC contract.
The position is seen as a key position for value adding decisions and will offer exposure to senior decision makers in the business.
The successful applicant is likely to find they are offered longer term opportunities within the group.
Key duties include
- Determining Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for high complexity projects
- Regional profitability reporting & analysis
- NPI support including future cost, should cost, alternative analyses and strategy
- OPACC (operating profit after capital charge) determination & analysis
- Enterprise coordination and/or governance of costing activities
- Product group and/or operational strategy development & execution
- Low cost producer analysis
- Post implementation audit (PIA) completion
- Development of new/alternative costing methodologies, processes, and/or systems
Suitable applicants will ideally hold a CIMA/ACCA/ACA and must be confident presenting financial information to senior management
Key technical skills required include:
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) experience
- First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at director level
- Experienced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint