A leading Media company is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their organisation. After going through a period of strong growth, they are looking to expand their finance team to facilitate their current growth. This role will report directly into the Head of Finance and gain signifcant amounts of exposure to the organisation.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that the senior leadership team have the key information and analysis available to them.
- Preparation of management accounts & budgets.
- Assisting in preparation for second round of funding.
- Cash flow forecasting and KPI reporting.
- Ensure an accurate and timely balance sheet actual reporting and forecasting process.
- Support on board meetings, with the presentation of quarterly board reports.
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT schedule and payment.
- Involvement in Finance Projects and adhoc tasks as required.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CA Qualified.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong academic track record.
- Tech background is desirable.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to different situations.
- A real self-starter.
- Management Accountant