Our client, a leading medicals company based in Buckinghamshire are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. The role will mainly see you being involved in FP&A and business partnering duties and will suit a Qualified Accountant with 6 years plus experience within finance.
In order to apply for this role you must have experience and knowledge of Oracle BI and Hyperion and advanced excel skills up to macro level.
Reporting to Head of Finance for EMEA your key responsibilities will include -
- Supporting financial planning and analysis to regional finance teams for weekly and monthly management reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the quarterly forecasts and annual operating plans
- Supporting the analysis and commentary on the actual variances
- Liaising with countries in the EMEA region for future accounting trends
- Supporting commercial with business partnering opportunities during the period of transition
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified with 6 years plus experience
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A function
- Advanced user of Excel up to micro level (you will be assessed on this) and a good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Strong data management skills
- Good knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion
- Experienced in month end reporting
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and self-motivated
- Pro-active self-starter and team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If this role is of interest to you please apply to Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered with Parkside please call the office on and ask to speak with either Debbie or Jigna.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job