Senior FF&E Designer - London - Negotiable Salary
I have been exclusively assigned to find a Senior FF&E Designer for one of the UK's most prestigious and premium restaurant group this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior FF&E Designer with experience of working within the F&B industry to join a fantastic business which will elevate your skillset and career to a whole new level with the wide range of diverse and bespoke projects they deliver.
What I'm looking for:
· Minimum 2 years F&B experience and knowledge
· Experience within FF&E layout (Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment) and internal space planning
· Able to travel to site and design meetings.
What's on offer:
· Career Growth
· A great salary and benefits package
· Bespoke and High-end design work no layout is ever the same and concepts are always being updated across the group's different brands!
· Flexibility to work from home occasionally
· An ever changing and evolving environment in an exciting and busy sector!
Do you have an eye for design?
If so, apply now or you could miss out on what is potentially a once in a lifetime position working for a well-known business with a real swagger about them as well as working in a great industry where your work and creativity will be the focal point of the restaurants success! Click the apply now button and I will get back to you in regards to your CV and book in a team's call to discuss everything in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'