Senior Engineer, South Wales
Salary Negotiable + excellent company benefits
A business growing at pace, this is the most exciting time to join this prestigious brand! Huge steps have already been made to expand this company's presence in the form of a brand new manufacturing plant and now is the time that they need you.
You will be joining them during this dynamic transformation, helping them to take their iconic brand into the next century of its history.
This job role will give you the opportunity to be involved in the final stages of the construction of this new production facility. You will take control of key projects with the responsibility of managing budgets, ensuring project delivery, liaising with stakeholders, being involved in supplier tenders and much more.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and match the following criteria, then I want to hear from you;
* You will have either an electrical or mechanical engineering qualification or equivalent experience
* You will have an excellent understanding of process equipment (conveyors, assistors, tooling, services etc.)
* You will have a good understanding of CDM and the use of method statement and risk assessment
* You will have previous experience in cost and project management
* You will be highly organised, driven and able to handle multiple competing priorities
* You will be happy to converse with stakeholders and have strong negotiating/influencing skills
In return you can enjoy product discounts, private medical cover, an individual performance bonus plus a company pension.
A career with this company would mean joining one of the world's most respected luxury brands and will give you the chance to work in a truly special working environment, fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic!
If you want to apply or just find out some more details about this opportunity give me a call on or drop me an email at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job