Job Title: Senior Engineer / Field Support Technician
My client design and manufacture specialist application small seeds and granular machines used in the agricultural, horticultural and amenity sectors.
This is a permanent position, working Mon-Fri (08.30 - 17.00) 40 hours per week, plus overtime, (Overtime is a requirement of this position and can be seasonal).
You will be working closely with all departments, and will be responsible for the final assembly area within the applicator department. The successful candidate will also be responsible for technical aftersales support.
1. Experience within the agricultural industry would be ideal.
2. Must have a strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
3. Experience of Electrics, pneumatic, hydraulics, fabrication, fitting and machinery maintenance.
4. Have an understanding of assembly and manufacturing processes.
5. Ability to liaise with customers and suppliers as required.
6. Record and maintain service and warranty information.
8. Full UK driving licence.
Technique Solutions are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.