My client is looking for a Senior Employee Benefits Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, the role is focused around providing technical support on group risk, health-care, and other employee benefit schemes.
My client operates within the Financial Services sector, and they have built a very strong reputation on a national scale, they are based within a smart office in central Bristol. Due to the nature of their business, they are big believers of developing their team internally.
The role of a Senior Employee Benefits Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing reports for the clients, and ensuring that the financial advisers have received the correct commission and information.
- Processing group risk policies across the business.
- Communicating with external providers, and making sure everything is compliant.
- Updating the database with the changes to policies.
- Assisting with new business applications within group risk and health-care products.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Exposure to the financial services industry - and dealing with group risk.
- CII qualification is highly advantageous.
- Passionate about delivering a strong customer service.
- Good understanding of Pensions would be advantageous.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Previously worked within a supervisory position, or as a team leader.
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Employee Benefits Administrator to join this Bristol based business on a permanent basis - my client is a highly respected company, and would be a great place for someone who is looking to push their career to the next level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job