My client a leader within their field are going through continued growth, are seeking an experienced Medical writer to join their expanding and successful team based in Oxfordshire.
As the Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
- Developing science-based content
- Writing briefs and presentations
- Writing informative and creative content
- Assist colleagues when required
- Work closely with other teams to assist with industry knowledge
- Project management
- Assist in management meetings
Experience and knowledge required:
- Solid scientific and medical writing background
- Great organisational skills
- Over a years medical writing experience
- Ability to manage multiple workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Scientific background
In return you will receive a competitive salary, continued training and development as well as a fantastic benefits package. If this is of interest please get in contact as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Medical Writing
- Editorial Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'