MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions (MAES) is a leading supplier of speciality chemicals for fabricators, assemblers, and original equipment manufacturers. We provide an integrated product combined with cross-functional solutions in the circuitry, assembly, and semiconductor segments of the electronics industry.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide strategic alignment globally for selected Tier 1 Automotive accounts and to interface across MAES with all the major elements of the automotive electronics supply chain.
To lead a team of account managers and business developers to ensuring that MAES products, services and value propositions are clearly promoted within the decision-making network in the Tier 1 organization.
Home office; we are seeking applicants living UK, Germany or eastern USA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop a cohesive Tier 1 Automotive strategy and forecasts for all MAES.
- Work closely with our Automotive OEM team to align our program and opportunity priorities in high growth applications.
- Manage the Tier 1 Group and track their progress using Atlas and Roadmap to Revenue.
- To lead the team to establish strategic and tactical relationships with a broad range of functions within the selected Tier 1 base.
- To leverage these relationships, directly and through the regional teams, to allow the company to plan effective strategies to achieve broad specification acceptance.
- To work in close cooperation with the global, regional and local sales team to provide two-way communication on project activity to all parts of the supply chain from Tier 1 processor to OEM Automotive Accounts
- To identify opportunities for New Product Development (garnering VOC) and to provide the information required to effectively implement appropriate NPD activity to necessary internal company functions.
- Analyse market data for product growth potential and competitive market share
- Oversee development and coordination of sales selling cycle and methodologies
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
- Implement pricing guidelines and ensure compliance and effectiveness of these guidelines
- Works closely with MAES companies’ marketing, R & D and production departments in development of new accounts and product lines, and in dealing with existing customer issues
- Work on overall worldwide sales forecasts for Tier 1 Automotive
This position directly supervises various managerial positions throughout the MAES Sales Division. This includes Regional Sales Managers, Director OEM Sales, Manager of Marketing and Sales Development, Global Director of Customer Technical Support as well as an Administrative Assistant.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
To successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job the incumbent of this position must possess a master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or ten to twelve years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Automotive Electronics
- Key Accounts
- Team Leader
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'