FRS are currently assisting with the recruitment of the below position
Are you interested in making a difference?
Are you always pushing for better?
An exciting opportunity has become available in a forward thinking, fast paced, dynamic Digital team.
If you have experience of Google AdWords, proven PPC skills, optimisation techniques and a good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with PPC, then we are really keen to hear from you! This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, based in Northampton, to influence the future of this programme and make the position your own.
• You will be responsible for day to day delivery and performance optimisation of the paid media accounts.
• Owning the day to day management of spend, reporting and targets, you will lead the short to medium term optimisation of the PPC campaigns to ensure budgets and targets are delivered.
• This role will also feed into the longer term search strategy, supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in developing the search marketing strategy for the business.
• Be an expert in digital marketing channels and platforms, proactively supporting the wider team to deliver efficient ways of working across different digital marketing channels.
• Manage all aspects of the company paid strategy, including but not limited to Search, Shopping and Display.
• Ensuring all our paid media accounts are hitting CPL, ROI and budget targets, always driving improved optimisation through these channels, working with our selected agency partners and a wide network of internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for working closely with our chosen SEO agency and implementing the company SEO strategy, including but not limited to content creation and creative outreach.
• Using your expertise to support the wider digital team in recommending improvements to website architecture, content and linking, always with the aim of improved visibility, conversion and ROI.
• Stay on top of the industry and subject and become the internal subject matter expert for SEO and digital marketing trends.
• Constantly driving a test and learn approach, using results and data to further improve, whilst also recognising where there may be new opportunities.
• Analyse the performance of campaigns and identify and suggest conversion optimisation opportunities to improve ROI and drive performance.
• Proactively develop strong working relationships with key teams such as commercial, IT and agencies to ensure campaigns are fully optimised and kept up to date.