Senior Digital Designer - Ecommerce
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We have a really exciting opportunity within our E-Commerce Team for a Senior Digital Designer
Key Aspects of the Role:
Here at Sports Direct we are currently expanding our in-house graphics team, offering an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate looking for a rewarding and prospective career.
We are looking for a senior graphic designer with experience in a fast paced working environment, able to work under own initiative to generate highly engaging graphic material for use within the ecommerce portfolio of websites. Emphasis is on the ability to set creative standards for the design team and deliver a dynamic workload that demonstrates knowledge of customer journey as well as being both aesthetic and user-focused.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Preferably 3 years+ experience in a creative field.
- Proficient understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Extremely resourceful being a self-starter who can guide junior members of the team.
- Show working knowledge of digital design with examples.
- Ability to multi-task over multiple fast moving projects.
- Develop concepts that improve customer experience.
- Knowledge of brand positioning and coherent messaging through design.
- Create design concepts for numerous digital mediums including email, mobile, tablet and desktop that are both engaging and user focused.
- Ability to take ownership of the creative aspect of projects and deliver on briefs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and adapt to changes and the needs of the business on a daily basis.
- Be able to respond to deadlines effectively, with good time management and capability to prioritise workloads.
- Effectively adhere to set brand guidelines and produce material for a corporate environment.
- Good organisational skills, able to follow direction.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Working Knowledge of Dreamweaver and/or basic knowledge of HTML.
- Working knowledge of customer journey and UI design.
- Conversion rate optimisation design.
- Experience of managing an in-house team would be preferential
What the role will involve:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'