Senior DevOps Engineer - Plymouth (remote) - Multi-award winning brand, household name clients, big new projects, top benefits (fully paid for AWS Cloud certs, remote working, annual bonus, Pizza Fridays)
Who are my client? A creative, highly talented and fast growing solutions and software engineering provider, who provide a renowned customer base of public and private sector clients with a portfolio of cutting edge skills and services including: Software Engineering, Cloud Transitioning, Solutions Architecture and Systems Integration.
You'll work as part of a multi-skilled Scrum team to deliver solutions to clients based across the UK. Your role will be hands on, involved in the design, development and delivery of our projects across the whole stack. Activities will include:
- Defining solutions for auto deployment, provisioning and scalability
- Advising on use of PaaS, IaaS
- Champion infrastructure as code philosophy
- Suggesting improvements to team processes, tooling and techniques
- Gain and maintain AWS Certifications
Who Are You?
You are a DevOps engineer looking to move to the next level, with an excellent understanding of cloud patterns and architecture.
- Configuration management e.g. Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Scripting e.g. Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Terraform, Cloud Formation
- Supporting development teams as a Sys Admin
·Work from home
·8% Pension contribution
·Performance related bonus
·Private Health Insurance
·Training and development (AWS cloud certifications for example)
·High specification laptop and mobile phone
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'