Senior Designer Special Collections - COLD COUNTRIES
SENIOR DESIGNER – SPECIAL COLLECTIONS – COLD COUNTRIES
The International Fashion Team at Exsurgo is recruiting a "Senior Designer”For a very popular Premium Brand based in Spain.
My Client is part of a leading retail group and the company’s product is of High Quality materials and refined aesthetics therefore the Ideal Candidate should have already experience in the Premium / Luxury Industry, but keep a commercial eye for Trends and large Distribution.
The business is extremely successful and we are now looking for a "Senior Designer” to join their team in Spain, guarantee the style and identity of the brand in designing Multiproduct Special Collections specifically for the cold countries
- Search for fashion trends information to be up to date and assure an innovative collection according to the commercial characteristics of the brand.
- Inspiration shopping trips to top reference cities for the brand, searching the relevant information for new collections.
- Put together and search information for the mood boards, colours and materials for each collection section.
- Sketch models and prepare the technical datasheet for samples development
- Research, development and selection of the fabrics which are going to be worked with, to simplify the timing of development and guarantee good finishing of the sample collection.
- To follow up the development process of the samples and their possible improvements.
- Product development trips to production countries, to guarantee the fulfilment of the timing and qualities.
- To interact with other departments of the brand to get a clear vision of what the collection needs.
The ideal candidate will have 7 + years of experience with a good balance of designing within the Premium / Luxury and Fast fashion Industries and expertise in “warm” items such as Outerwear and Knitwear . The right candidate must have experience designing for cold climate countries.
This is a very exciting role and it’s crucial for the business, we need Dynamic, Independent and Proactive individuals as there are plans to build a team around this role. A good level of Spanish is mandatory.
Please send your CV in a word doc.
On Offer, there is a very competitive Package. Due to high volume, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job