My client has a formidable reputation for supplying high-end technical and operational resourcers throughout several niche sectors, including aerospace, aviation, defence, energy and security.
Due to restructuring in the business they are now looking to appoint an experienced IT recruiter for their recently created specialist Consultancy arm of the business.
- Basic to 30k + bonus
- 25 days holiday (with option to buy / sell days)
- Vouchers & further flexible benefits
- Reduced working hour on a Friday
The role will involve all non-sales activities, working closely with the Recruitment Consultants you will be responsible for searching and sourcing candidates for both Contract & Perm roles using online job boards, social media searches, in-house database, candidate recommendations….
Key responsibilities of the role will include -
- Creating targeted job adverts
- Utilising social media searches
- Advertising, sourcing and building a professional network
- Searching for candidates using internal and external databases
- Sifting CV's and skill matching candidates to vacancies
- Conducting telephone interviews and preparing short-lists of candidates
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established Company who are at an exciting growth stage, for further information please contact Mark Shepherd at Fresh Appointments.
Fresh Appointments are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.