Senior Porter - Residential Buildings
We have a brilliant vacancy for a Senior Concierge for 2 adjacent residential buildings in the Wapping area comprising of 91 units.
We are looking for someone with similar front of house experience, who is security minded and has a friendly, approachable nature.
As concierge you are to be based at the front desk and your principal task is to ensure and maintain the security of the building and the well-being of the occupants. You will be required to patrol the car park and building frequently and deal with issues such as any leaks accordingly.
The key responsibilities are:
- Patrol the building and the car park frequently
- Take action on defects or matters reported in the diary
- Be fully conversant with all emergency procedures (alarm / emergency exits)
- Keep a diary for the property
- Sort and deliver mail and sign for packages; enter in parcel book and ensure signed for when collected
- Ensure that visiting contractors leave the premises clean and tidy and do not obstruct the entrance or parking area
- Handle flat keys
- Provide readings of gas and electricity meters to residents on request
- Report any (perceived) breaches of the lease
- Easy commute of Wapping
- Strong front of House experience in the residential sector
- Knowledge of H&S and fire safety.
- Have working knowledge with leases and know how to handle difficult residents in a professional manner
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 06.30-15.30
To apply upload your CV. Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right but you're after something similar, give us a call on .
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*