We are recruiting exclusively for a Senior Data Analyst & Compliance Officer for a major blue chip company based in the Ashby De La Zouch area. Our client has plans to expand and they are looking for a dynamic candidate who can support the finance function. This is a permanent full time role and you will be working within a large team. Our client is offering an excellent basic of £24,500 plus benefits to attract the right candidate.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of the team data. There is no line management.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Responsible for uploading final data to the group reporting system
- Identify and implement any process efficiencies
- Responsible for team training in standard operating procedures.
- Assist the Account Manager with delivering training for new finance starters
- Data Reconciliations
- KPI reporting
- Someone who enjoys process and reporting roles
- Previous customer experience and an ability to manage deadlines
- Strong administrative and financial experience with a good working knowledge of excel
- Excellent financial accuracy and analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary £24,500 + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am -5.30pm
23 days Holiday + Stats