Senior Customer Analyst
A new position has arose within our marketing team. We are looking for a Senior Customer Analyst to be responsible for analysing customer information and providing reports to management. The role requires you to learn and understand the Matalan customer base and their associated shopping behaviour.
- Analysis of business information, providing reports and insights to senior management
- Adhoc and deep dive customer analytics ensuring clear insights are presented with commercial and actionable recommendations.
- Use customer data and research to continually refine and grow our understanding of Matalan’s customers, ensuring ongoing customer engagement within the business
- Ensure the customer is accurately represented, correctly targeted and relevantly communicated with across all marketing communications and touchpoints
- Design and evolve actionable customer segmentations to support the business-wide understanding of who our customers are, what we mean to them, what they mean to us, and how to serve them better.
- Using market data to track and report on our performance in the market, together with underlying market and consumer trends.
- Selection of customer populations for marketing campaigns, and reporting the results of these to the business
- Reporting directly to the Strategic Insight Manager and supporting them as required
- Working closely with the Customer Strategy and the Brand Strategy teams within the Marketing department
- Provide the business with commercial and customer reporting and forecasting
- Minimum of 3 years database marketing experience
- SQL essential
- SAS/Modelling Tools advantageous
- Digital analytics (GA/Web tools advantageous)
- Marketing / Business / Maths / Statistics or related Degree (2:1 or above preferred).
- Ideally a retail marketing background
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel.
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job