Senior Content Writer Executive-Fast Growth Top 100 Company
Exciting opportunity for a Content Writing Executive to join a Tech Industry Leader's marketing team to support its fast growth.
My client is a Fast-Growth Company with an international presence with a place on the Tech Top 100 Businesses of the North. Due to internal expansion and the continual desire to be progressive, they are looking for a content writer in Manchester to help drive that growth.
- Blog writing: Drafting and producing two blogs pw- where you will be looking at trends and hot topics
- Supporting campaigns-Writing engaging content in a variety of formats
- Managing projects and using the results to deliver market insights
- Web content - take charge of the website content and SEO
- Drafting press releases and announcements of key wins
- Edit and proof-read all content output from our team if that content doesn't typically fall within the requirements of that particular role
- Assessing the literature of competitors for effectiveness
* Enthusiastic and outgoing, with the energy to be effective in a fast-paced environment
* Creative in approach
* Capacity to challenge the status quo
* Entrepreneurial mind-set with a winning mentality
* Team-player who is able to lead by example * Committed to gaining a competitive edge over the market competitors
* Results orientated and able to lead activities across the business
* At least four years' experience in content production * Understanding of SEO writing
* Familiarity with Wordpress sites and other tools for content management
* Demonstrable experience of writing engaging pieces for B2B audience
Competitive basic salary, plus benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company in Manchester.
Be a part of a business culture that values its staff. Other benefits include:
- Having your creativity appreciated and best utilised
- Have the autonomy to have real input into campaigns
- Real scope for quick progression in a fast-growth company
- Healthcare plan, Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking
- Social events
- Games Room
- Gym Membership
- FREE FRUIT!
- Senior Content Writer Executive-Fast Growth Top 100 Company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"