The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be the right hand person to the Senior Manager of this Qualified Finance division so this is an excellent opportunity for anyone with recruitment experience looking to take that next step up.
You will be expected to mentor less experienced colleagues, as well as deputising for the Manager in their absence. If you're looking for a clear progression path to management then look no further.
- Business development will be key to this role as you will be identifying new business opportunities and maximising existing relationships
- You'll be expected to deputise for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn't around
- Leading by example to your peers is a predominant part of this role, through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations to support the rest of the team when needed with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
Key focus areas
- Results driven
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- People focus
- Creative problem solving
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on or e-mail me for a confidential conversation on to find out more.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.