There is currently a fantastic opportunity at an international Management Consultancy for experienced Change Management Consultants to join their London based team. Salaries are up to £60K depending on experience, plus car allowance and bonus among other benefits.
Working as part of a thriving and growing People & Change team, you will be responsible for helping high profile clients navigate complex change, whether that be through people, process or technology.
- Leading the delivery of individual workstreams, managing small teams (2-3 people typically)
- Developing strong relationships with clients and identifying new project opportunities with existing clients
- Contributing to client proposals and providing support during client pitches
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience of successfully leading individual project workstreams end-to-end
- Previous experience in a client facing consulting role from a reputable firm is a must. This role offers the opportunity to work creatively and autonomously with a great deal of exposure so must have a strong grounding in a consulting environment
- Deep expertise in two or more of the following; change management, organisation design and operating models, change communications, HR change
- Passionate about solving complex business problems with a desire to think creatively and develop innovative client solutions.
- Change Management
- HR Consulting
- Strategic Business Change
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'