Senior Complaints Handler
Working at Amigo is not just a job, it’s a cause. We believe that good people should be able to borrow fairly, flexibly and affordably, no matter what a computer credit score says.
Amigo has always been a customer focused company; it’s in the name right? Dealing with complaints effectively is key to our success. Each customer’s case is unique, and no two days in the Customer Relations Team are the same.
Our goal is to resolve customer complaints, as well as handle fraud investigations, mental capacity investigations, social media correspondence and some review sites.
A Senior Complaint Handler fulfils the role of a Complaint Handler, with a focus on cases that carry a high risk to the business and have the potential to have a high impact on the customer.
- Become a product expert and brand ambassador;
- Act as the first point of contact for our customers by acknowledging complaints and informing them of our complaints process;
- Conduct investigations into complaints received and reaching an outcome based on the merits of each case;
- Communicate your findings and outcome to our customers and third parties clearly and concisely, constructing a strong oral or written argument;
- To liaise and develop a working relationship with external stakeholders including the Financial Ombudsman Service, the CAB, and Claims Management Companies (CMCs);
- Complete root cause analysis to understanding the reason behind complaints and escalate any common trends;
- Assist with any necessary feedback to individual agents, managers or teams;
- Identify areas of our systems, processes or training that may cause complaints and implement ways to improve them; promoting positive business change;
- Contribute to the development of procedures and policy around complaint handling within the business.
- Excellent written communication skills (spelling, grammar, punctuation) and ability to distill a message clearly and succinctly.
- Evidenced experience of working within complaint handling (over 2 years experience preferable)
- Basic knowledge of FCA guidelines and principles
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to manage workload to ensure targets and timescales are met
- Able to show initiative and make appropriate decisions
- Strong computer skills
Benefits of working at Amigo:
- Training and development to ensure you have the right knowledge, confidence and skills for the job.
- Up to a 6 Week New Starter Training Academy.
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme.
- Quarterly business performance bonus.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Matched up to 5% contributory pension.
- Life Insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Free Pure Gym membership.
- Health and Wellbeing Manager providing holistic support around your Health and Wellbeing.
- Additional days holiday each year, plus your birthday off.
- Access to multiple properties and cars after 1 years service.
- Incentives and quarterly team building activities.
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with head chef and qualified baristas.
This can be a permanent, full time role, contracted 41.25 hours per week, or, a permanent, part time role (a part time wage will be calculated pro rata). Shift patterns can be flexible to meet the needs of the candidate and the business. This role may also be suitable for those looking for a phased return to work arrangement.
Starting salary £27,733.69 with quarterly performance & pay review to £31,525 (negotiable DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Due to the high volume of applications, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Complaints
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'