My client, a leading International Bank have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Company Secretariat/Risk Governance individual to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will have major involvement of providing a secretariat service for key Risk Governance meetings. You will provide support to the Risk Management Team and will focus on the Group Risk Committee, but will also support other committees within the structure.
You will provide an efficient and effective secretariat service at all times, working closely with the Head of Risk Management and the Group Risk Committee Secretary.
Duties will include:
· Scheduling meetings
· Agreeing agendas with the Chairman
· Drafting and preparation of meeting minutes and action points
· Follow up on actions
· Distribution of meeting materials
· Quality assurance
· Record keeping and response to legal and regulatory information requests
· Action changes in relevant legislation and regulations
· Internal audits
· Guidance on submission of papers
Risk Management tasks:
· Support implementation of the Risk Management Framework relevant to the Business Unit
· Carry out activities as and when requested
· Scheduling and arrangement of meetings and logistics, inclusive of organisation of presenters
· Preparation of meeting packs
· Diary Management
· Scheduling Risk Governance Committees
· All other administrative activities
The ideal candidate:
· The ideal candidate will have previous relevant experience within financial services, working within a complex environment where the highest standards are required
· You will build strong business relationships with ease and be capable of working closely with a team as well as working
equally well alone
· You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to liaise easily across all levels.
· You will be used to working in a fast paced and challenging environment, working to deadlines and targets.
· You will have advanced MS office skills and an extremely keen eye for detail
· You will operate with discretion at all times
If you have the above skills, knowledge and experience and are interested in this rare opportunity, please apply for immediate screening!!
- Company Secretariat/Governance