Senior Commercial Insurance Account Handler
We are recruiting on behalf of a well established reputable Insurance company with a strong market presence. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Insurance Account Handler.
This role will suit an experienced, confident account handler with a background of building and maintaining relationships and ideally with knowledge of Local Authority, Local Council or similar insurance schemes.
You will be joining and working with directors and an executive team, who encourage empowerment and a team ethic that creates a cohesive, professional and focused environment. As a partnership led business, there is more emphasis on collaboration and accountability across the business.
The business has achieved significant success with strong organic growth and positive client and employee feedback. The internal culture of the organisation is key to the high quality of service that is consistently being delivered to clients. To maintain these high standards the firm continues internal staff development and succession planning talent for the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, underwriters and colleagues of all levels.
- Sourcing, acting upon and closing new business opportunities within existing client base.
- Gaining an in depth understanding of clients briefs with the ability to work and get the best from the in-house creative resource.
- Managing projects, ensuring work is produced within tight deadlines and to the very highest standard.
- Taking an active involvement in the tender, pitch and proposal process.
- Identifying, proposing and leading new business opportunities.
- Able to manage and motivate other account management staff.
- Cert CII or similar Insurance qualifications
- Senior level negotiation skills
- Commercial Insurance experience
- An eye for detail with good SME Commercial Insurance knowledge
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven Insurance Account Handling track record
- Excellent communication skills
- Top level relationship/rapport builder
- Self-starter who is able to lead, manage and motivate team members and support staff
- Effective and efficient account handler/manager with outstanding customer service skills
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Handlers