VACANCY: Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a highly reputable manufacturing company based in Avonmouth. They're currently seeking a post qualified Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to work in their FP&A division, in a fixed term contract of around 14 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
A brief summary of the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role is as follows:
- Prepare and review regular reporting, including the provision of insightful commentary developed with the business highlighting risks and opportunities
* Leading the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the sales teams, identifying key assumptions and challenges that are embedded in the plans
* Provide ad hoc commercial analysis and recommendations to support channel deliverables.
* Develop and analyse business cases
* Develop and drive through improvements to forecasting, reporting and other financial processes to gain better control and visibility of performance
* Provide coaching, direction and management for the finance analyst
The successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst candidate will possess the following skillsets:
- * Qualified accountant 4+ years' experience
* Business partnering experience
* Commercial experience ideally in the FMCG sector
* Strong Excel skills are essential; experience of Oracle and Access would be an advantage
In return for your skills the client offers a competitive equivalent salary up to £50,000, depending on experience.
For further information on the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role. please get in touch with Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates.
- "Business Partner"