Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Insurance Brokerage (Insurance, Broker, Broking, Commercial, Construction, Property, Liability)
A great opportunity for a Senior Commercial Account Handler to join an established Independent Insurance Brokerage with longstanding solid relationships with insurers and access to Lloyd's of London. You will be part of a growing company and will be offering commercial insurance with a wide range of policies/premiums.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's business and assessing insurance needs;
- Negotiating renewals with insurers and clients;
- Taking instructions from clients and processing MTA's;
- Establishing strong professional working relationships with insurers;
- Identifying cross and up-selling opportunities;
- Good prospects for someone wanting to develop their career in Commercial Insurance.
- You will be responsible for managing the daily commercial insurance requirements for a specific portfolio of clients;
- 4 Years+ commercial account handling experience.
- Insurance qualifications beneficial
- Someone who is experienced and organised
- You must be confident, proactive and have a positive attitude
- A strong ability to build relationships and work with others is a key requirement of the role as there will be a need to link in closely with the broking team at renewal time;
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Commercial AH
- Commercial EXEC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'