An exciting opportunity for an experienced CRA / Clinical Research Associate to relocate to Australia!
Your new company
A small Niche Asia Pacific Contract Research Organisation (CRO) offering worldwide reach to their clients through key external partnerships and strategic alliances with partners in the US, Canada, Europe, and China.
Your new role
Acting as the primary link between sites and sponsor, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a site manager to ensure that clinical trials are conducted and documented as per ICH GCP guidelines, global and local regulatory requirements and Client SOPs
- Providing mentorship to less experienced staff
- Providing support to the project manager as required
- Performing site selection visits to ensure sites have adequate resources to conduct studies
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of independent monitoring
- Ideally experience in monitoring Oncology trials, and Phase II-III
- Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations and a sound understanding of how they apply to you
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with a genuine commitment to contributing to the development of innovative treatments
- A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan
What you'll get in return
- You can be home-based, or be located in one of their offices across Australia - Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- A competitive bonus structure
- Client will help with relocation costs including initial accommodation and air fares
- Regular internal and external training
- Supportive work environment
- Client will consider candidates looking at 6 month working holiday or long term visas (you will need to meet the visa criteria)
What you need to do now
Please contact Anu Luur for more information about this exciting job overseas!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Clinical Research
- Senior Clinical Research Associate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'