Brand new opportunity for a Senior CAD Technician to join an award winning Civil Engineering Consultancy on a permanent basis in Ashford. Our client provides expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of projects throughout the UK. The sectors they cover typically include: Rail, Highways and Marine. Due to company growth and an expanding workload, they are seeking an experienced Senior CAD Technician to join their Marine team.
As the successful Senior CAD Technician, you will have the key responsibilities of:
- Using your RC detailing expertise with the wider BIM team to deliver marine projects
- Producing detailed design drawings on capital projects
- Utilising collaborative tools in order to share data and issue drawings
- Liaising with team members and other stakeholders to ensure designs meet required quality and specifications
- Contributing to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experienced in the production of detailed design drawings
- Able to question Engineers on the construction practicalities of RC proposals
- RC detailing expertise
- Knowledge of producing drawings for structural steel solutions
- Experience of working to BIM Level 2
- Experience using industry software including AutoCAD and Revit
- DFMA capabilities and experience would be beneficial
- Extensive experience of working on marine projects
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Sean Brown on or email Sean.Brown @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14600SXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"