Our client based just outside of Lincoln city centre creates and maintains bespoke cutting-edge software products, with some of their most recent projects including Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and cross platform apps.
They are currently in search of a Senior C# Software Developer to create and maintain software. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for clients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Liaise with new and existing clients to gather requirements.
- Monitor support channels and provide assistance where required.
- Work as a part of an agile development team.
- Review and respond to pull requests.
- Expert in C#, .Net, JS, CSS, HTML.
- Fantastic knowledge of the MVC design pattern.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C# Linq.
- Experience with source control, preferably Git.
- Native iOS and Android development
- At least a 2:1 Undergraduate Degree (Technical Subject Preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable commercial software development experience using modern methods.
- Experience of working within an agile development team.
- Interest in using the latest technology and frameworks.
- Experience in any of the following would also be desirable: Xamarin, Cross Platform App Development, React Native, jQuery, SASS, Visual Studio Team Services, Azure, Docker, Pied Piper Algorithm, Bootstrap (or equivalent), Entity Framework.
- Company Car
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone
- Flexible working and leave
- Free Parking
- Casual Office Dress Code
- Personal Locker
- Free online training
- Company events
- Company Pension
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'