A great opportunity for an experienced C# developer to join a dynamic financial environment as a key figure in one of the fastest growing names in FinTech in London.
You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly. A great chance to join a highly respected and growing technology firm who are currently running some of the most exciting projects in the country.
This Senior Engineer will require a deep understanding of the .NET library, and have expertise in both client-side and server-side. This position is mainly focused on Server Side Back End development due to the amount of data the applications process but there will be opportunity to work on the Front End of the systems using some of the latest client-side tools like MVC and AngularJS.
Ideally you will come from a trading or financial services background with a deep understanding across front to back-end tiers.
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Developer you will have:
• Strong experience working in C# .NET programming
• SQL development experience
• Worked within Trading/FS sectors
• Strong communication skills
• A passion for technology
• Experience coding in Web Asp.NET MVC/WebAPI
• Experience coding with WCF
The Senior C# .NET Engineer will be proficient at the following development techniques:
• Test-driven development (TDD) techniques (Unit Testing can be considered but must be willing to code in TDD) (Essential)
• Behaviour-driven developments (BDD) techniques (Desirable)
• Inversion of Control techniques (Desirable)
• Agile development (SCRUM preferred) (Essential)
• MVVM patterns/Asp.NET MVC (Essential)
This a rare chance for a .Net developer to enter FinTech, an environment which is usually Open Source so don't miss out!
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job