Fabulous Senior Buyer opportunity has arisen with my client who is a multi product retailer based in the North East. They are on the look out for a Senior Buyer to head up their Footwear and Accessories team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be instrumental in the range building of a department and really make your mark as a Buyer.
Responsibilities as a Buyer will include:
- Product range selection and development
- European and Far East Sourcing
- Range review and gap analysis
- Maintaining sales and profit according to Budget
- Manage the supplier relationship through effective negotiation and delivering added value for the business from identified suppliers
- Working closely with the Design and Merchandising teams in order to correctly identify the customer's needs and deliver a successful product range accordingly.
- Forecasting new products and trends
The successful Buyer will have an understanding of customer profiling, trend, commerciality and pricing architecture along with the following:
- A working knowledge of budget, O.T.B. planning, stock management and margin achievement
This position is vital for the buying team; therefore you will need to have previous buying experience with another leading UK retailer. You will be self-motivated, commercial and innovative in your approach.
The ideal candidate will be at Junior Buyer or Buyer or Senior Buyer level,.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you have the relevant experience for this role, send your CV across today!