Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe. Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with over 220 branches in the UK and Ireland.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and an annual turnover of over £1bn, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a "will to win" that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth
Title: "LCC Buyer"
- Introduce new programs and strengthen existing programs by way of product range, supplier selection, pricing and branding - to maximise gross margin in-line with Company targets.
- Maintain product files ensuring all details are accurate and up-to-date, including buying and selling prices in-line with Company margin targets.
- Master data collection for various product groups periodically at SKU level, by means of cross referencing and pricing.
- Launch RFQ/RFI to identified suppliers in conjunction with Business Manager.
- Analyse RFQ for LKQE subsidiaries with ability to present & cooperate together with stakeholders, guaranteeing agreement terms and associated processes.
- Manage day to day supply-chain challenges alongside LKQE Group subsidiaries.
- Periodical benchmarking of key elements including product pricing optimisation.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers to achieve maximum gross margin against targets set by the Company.
- Participation in selection of new suppliers.
- Understand basic function of various key automotive products.
- Contact suppliers to resolve any pricing queries, warranty and technical issues.
- Understand various industry related certification i.e. ISO/TS16949 to bench mark suppliers’ credentials
- Work in conjunction with the Business Manager and Buyer(s) to optimize availability and margins at product level.
- In conjunction with the Product Manager, communicate the introduction of new products to the sales force utilizing Company media.
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Automotive Products
- Fortune 500
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job