SaaS Workforce Management / Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions
£40,000 - £50,000 / OTE £100,000+
About Mediasphere Group Pty
Mediasphere provides an opportunity to re-imagine human resources, with our PowerHouse Hub application SaaS suite. (powerhousehub.com) We improve organisational decision making using business intelligence captured across the employee lifecycle and our team provides a transformation service to embed business and technology solutions for our customers.
We are growing our business exponentially and building on a diverse portfolio of customers across a broad range of sectors including: Education, Healthcare, Government, Construction, Mining, Hospitality and Professional Services; globally.
At this time, we are seeking to expand our global sales team with a Senior Business Development Manager based in England in the UK.
Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the Senior Business Development Manager is to build and execute a territory sales plan in order to grow revenue to target, working with and within the global Mediasphere team.
- With the Director of Sales, build and execute a territory sales plan with clear strategies, tactics and KPIs to achieve target;
- Report weekly activities and accurately forecast monthly revenue;
- Manage tactical engagement and relationships with all existing business partners;
- Manage relationships with all existing customers, proactively source new opportunities and undertake account management tasks;
- Identify and qualify new leads and progress opportunities to closure;
- Create proposals, deliver presentations, product demonstrations and webinars;
- Appropriately engage all customer stakeholders through the sales process;
- Professionally negotiate pricing and terms;
- Accurately record, manage and forecast all leads and opportunities in the CRM;
Who You Are
You are highly passionate, dynamic and established sales professional with an impressive track record for generating and driving new business within the specified territory.
You are focused and self-motivated, using initiative to seek out the target market and identify new opportunities. You should be honest and personable and have excellent listening skills, with an ability to clearly match client requirements with appropriate solutions.
Working for a global organisation, you are responsible for business development and revenue growth reporting to a Global Sales Director based out of country. As such, you are expected to be self-reliant and capable to execute the sales plan without being micro-managed. Your skills and experience:
- Proven experience of generating business from open to close including account management
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience with a proven track record of success within a new business team
- Confident selling with sales cycles of 3 - 12 months and AOV £10,000 - £500,000
- Highly consultative sales approach
- Experience of selling in to a cross section of our verticals
- Used to over-achieving financial targets
- Able to absorb product training and the ability to present and demonstrate to management teams and C level representatives
- Able to accurately forecast and maintain up to date CRM records
- Able to demonstrate a high level of negotiation skills
- A good communicator, both within the business and with clients to set expectations correctly and embrace our professional business culture
- Able to travel when required, both in the UK and overseas
The offer is for full-time employment and initial and ongoing training and development is key for all new members of the team. A detailed and tailored training plan will be designed to both on-board you into the organisation and to train you on the features, functions and benefits of the PowerHouse Hub software.
Our UK office is located in Richmond-Upon-Thames. We offer the flexibility to work remotely or as part of the team in Richmond.
The remuneration package will include a base salary in the range of £40,000 to £50,000 with the ability to double the base salary with commission for on target earnings (OTE). With our Head Office in Queensland Australia, we will provide one return airfare to Australia per year for ongoing training and development that can also be extended and used for vacation purposes.
- New Leads
- Sales Plan
- Workforce Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'