Senior Business Development & Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has recently become available within an independent Travel Management Company. The company has a friendly and social atmosphere with modern offices located easily accessible from all sides of London.
To support our clients continued growth within the market; we’re in search of an experienced Business Travel professional. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a TMC, with a successful track record targeting new corporate business.
PLEASE NOTE - Remote working candidates will also be considered for this position
Senior Business Development & Account Manager job overview:
- Be the first and main point of contact for a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Review each client’s needs/requirements and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure these are met.
- Develop and manage a balanced sales pipeline to enable you to meet/exceed revenue and yield targets
- Develop a profitable pipeline through effective territory management and lead generation
- Develop and maintain a formal account plan with a clear strategy.
- Monitor market conditions and product innovations, adjusting approach to address latest market developments.
- Prepare and present information including RFI’s and Tender Proposals
- Conduct client presentations a potential clients
- Monitor competitor activity and travel industry changes which may impact the business and its clients.
- Prepare, interpret, analyse and deliver client management information reports as part of your engagement with potential clients
Senior Business Development & Account Manager key skills:
- A successful track record in business development for a travel management company (TMC)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable energy, self-motivation and personal discipline
Please contact Paul within the Business Travel team for further information.
Other similar job titles may include Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Client Services Manager, Relationship Manager, Business Travel Account Manager, Sales Director.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.