We are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join our successful Marketing team, working on iconic brands Jammie Dodgers or Maryland Cookies. The Senior Brand Manager will identify and understand consumer insight to support the development of creative solutions which in turn drive consumer preference and presence of our brands. Ultimately, driving incremental revenues for the Company and our customers.
The Senior Brand Manager will
- Lead the development of the Annual Brand Plan and execution of key brand marketing activities identified in the brand planning process.
- Contribute and input into the development and execution of brand initiatives alongside key stakeholders.
- Deliver against agreed P&L KPI’s.
- Ownership of brand consumer spend management, ensuring timely reporting, tracking and supplier payment.
- Lead the overall tracking and reporting of brand performance i.e. financial, customer and market, and supporting the development of action planning as an output of the findings.
- Effective management of business variances (packing stocks, write offs etc) through close working with Operations.
- Lead the identification and implementation of Cost Based Recovery initiatives.
- Responsible for the full NPD funnel from "ideation" through to project launch and beyond.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver against NPD projects for that financial year.
- Lead project teams and manage projects to deliver to time, budget, quality and milestones.
The successful Senior Brand Manager will have
- A proven track record in brand management.
- Experience of delivery of FMCG marketing with a branded manufacturer. Experience of working within food and snacking advantageous but not essential.
- A proven record of successful business or marketing project delivery.
- Experience leading teams.
- Evidence of assisting development of new products, brand plans, packaging design changes and promotions.
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience in consumer led brand activation.
- The ability to locate source data to build consumer / shopper understanding and build insight into strategy.
Why Burton’s Biscuit Company
Ask anyone here at Burton’s Biscuit Company what we’re most passionate about and you’ll get the same answer from everyone - the baking of quality biscuits for the whole family to enjoy. To us, a 'treat’ is nothing less than a deliciously tasty biscuit that will delight our customers every time and ensure they come back for more.
We offer fantastic company benefits, an environment that you will enjoy to work in and genuine development and progression opportunities.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply by clicking the link
- Branch Manager
- Brand Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Campaigns