Senior BI Analyst
Flexible working available
Our client are an insurance organisation who have been established for over 150 years and have a reputation across the globe as one of the top insurance firms to work with. Along with excellent career progression and opportunities to enhance your skillset, this is a wonderful chance to join an organisation who care about their employees and are active in their pursuit of try equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Data Analysis, Acquisition, Preparation, and Exploration:
- Independently perform Data Acquisition, Preparation and Exploration: reviews, prepares, basic design, and integrates data. Able to correct minor problems and implements data cleansing/quality solutions.
- Apply moderate and develops basic data derivations, business transformation rules, and data requirements.
- Present simple data visualisations to help support data exploration as needed.
- Data Solutions & Analytic Implementations:
- Operationalise and automate well defined simple data products independently.
- Build, test, and implement simple analytic processes, including pilots and proof of concept.
- Assist in training business users on data products/analytic environment. Delivers basic training.
- Apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects.
- Work closely with technology partners to define and review design, development, testing and implementation of production processes.
- Continue to develop insurance and business intelligence knowledge while learning how work assignments address business issues.
- Understand company standards, processes, and environmental landscape.
- Incorporate core data management competencies – data governance, data security, data quality.
- Share knowledge with peer users on data or analytic products.
- Intermediate knowledge of data tools, techniques, and manipulation preferred. Examples (but not limited to):
- Big data and Cloud platforms
- Programming languages – SAS, SQL, Spark, Python, Hive, AWS
- Visualisation platforms: QlikView, Tableau and Qlik Sense
- Previous relevant experience with data tools, techniques, and manipulation preferred.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'