Currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a well-established Bank in the Solihull, West Midlands.
You will be reporting to the Audit Manager:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify current / potential risks and assess controls against those risks for each audit area
Develop and carry out audit tests
- Issue and discuss audit findings with Audit Manager & IA Director before discussion with senior management to agree recommendations/actions
- Produce high quality internal audit reports
- Attend working groups, committees and meetings as appropriate and advise on control aspects of developing systems / new business areas / acquisitions
- Provide mentoring to team colleagues, sharing knowledge and offering guidance, direction and assistance as required
- Undertake any investigation work or ad hoc projects as directed by the Internal Audit Director/Audit Manager
- Must hold a recognised professional qualification
- Good understanding of relevant risk and control framework
- Ability to identify current and potential business risks and articulate appropriate action
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'