An excellent opportunity for a high-calibre Senior Analyst to join a fantastic company with an outstanding reputation.
With exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, you'll work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to devise first-class analytical solutions for blue-chip and FTSE-listed clients, within the financial-services industry (Mortgages)
We're looking for an exceptional candidate - a hybrid between Statistician, Business Analyst and Data Analyst.
- Strong university degree, ideally with a mathematical, analytical, scientific or engineering component (1st class or 2:1 minimum)
- Grade A at Maths A-level
- Proven computer based skills, with experience in SAS, SQL, Excel or similar analytical tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous business analytics experience
- Presentation skills
- Exceptional investigatory and analysis skills
- Rigorous and structured approach to problem solving
- Strong conceptual ability, both for analytical problem solving and shaping technical design of solutions
- Ability to communicate with clients and partners
- Drive and ambition
- Bright, enthusiastic personality
In return, you can expect to work within a like-minded, inspirational team, with the following package:
- Basic salary to c £55k, depending on experience
- 5% matched-funded pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Potential for equity
- Excellent opportunities for progression and personal development
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'