Senior/Advanced Social Worker - Looked After Children - Hammersmith & Fulham
Our client in the Hammersmith & Fulham area are looking for a Senior Social Worker to join thier Looked After Children's Team. You must have experience of working the Looked After Children, Adoption and permanence processes and court work.
Your key job responsibilities will include:
- To promote special guardianship as a positive permanence option for children to exit from care and to work with current foster carers to consider offering legal permanence to children in their care.
- Responsible for providing expert and professional advice. Ensure that the highest standards of technical expertise, professional advice and guidance are provided to social workers, colleagues and managers.
- To assess the capacity of adults to appropriately and safely care for children taking account of their cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds and any other complex factors.
- To prepare reports suitable for use in court proceedings as expert testimony in Care proceedings or Private Order proceedings
- To engage service users in participating in assessments in a sensitive and professional manner
You will need to be an experienced Social Worker, hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply