Cedar are working on an exciting opportunity for a large Health Care who are well established across the UK. They are looking for a Senior Accounts Recievable Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract basis. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Daily review of bank statements and allocation of cash to customer accounts
- Investigation into bank receipts to allow customer allocation
- Review of remittances and customer accounts to reconcile and settle invoices and credit notes.
- Reduction in levels of unallocated cash
- Support and work collaboratively with Operational teams nationwide
- Support and work collaboratively with the Treasury, Credit Control and Invoicing teams.
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting of ledger actions and information
- Preparation of regular MI
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in a highly commercial role and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Delivery focussed
- Accurate and 'right first time' approach, attention to detail
- Works well within a team with a 'can do' mind-set
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience of credit control and cash collections
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
- Accounts Assistant. Part Qualified. Cash Allocation. Credit Control. Accounts Receivable